Job Security

>> Monday, October 5, 2009

Times are tough ... everyone is cutting back. I am in the financial industry ... helping others save for retirement, while blowing every last one of my own chips on chasing children across this great country and beyond with reckless abandon. Sometimes I wish I had more job security than I do ... and then I see something that reminds me that sadly, I am just not qualified for some of those more secure jobs out there.... you know the recession proof jobs like balancing candles on your head while covering your ears with your feet...





5 Groupies:

ArtworkByRuth October 5, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Interesting, we stopped seeing our financial planner because we thought he'd be disappointed at our reckless abandonment of sound financial principles to pursue our adoptions...would be nice to have one that shared our vision!

The RockStar October 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Financial planners do not like what we do :-) I do not have a financial plan. It requires finances.

As my father always says, as long as there is still ice cream in the freezer my needs are met.

The RockStar October 6, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

What? Ouch to the fact I admit to no finances, or ouch because deep down inside you have always wanted to spread your financial planner wings and fly :-)

Burkulater October 22, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

I kind of think "ouch" to the fact that that girl is doing some freakishly weird contorsioning. In fact, that deserves a yowsa.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP