Classy

>> Friday, October 2, 2009


So ... I happened upon this picture today. My first thought was ... man pinch it back because that toilet ain't right. I mean if Thomas A. Crapper meant for us to work like circus clowns to let one loose .... then dangit he would have invented this already.

After much befuddlement I looked to see what this crazy contraption was and turns out it is some kind of wacky personal driving thing developed by those crazy circus clowns at Honda Motor Company.

Then it happened ... I couldn't stop my brain from going there ... I thought "Hey ... looks like this guy has a motor in the back of his Honda .... " and from that point on Sir-Mix-A-Lot has been rolling through my head like thunder.

So cheers to you Mr Lot, you classy son of a gun, thanks for the memories and that one hit wonder I still can't shake.

Yeah ... and just in case you were wondering ... my baby's got back.

2 Groupies:

K-Dogg October 2, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

LOL! i've missed your posts.

Burkulater October 3, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Somehow this crazy weird contraption lends thoughts of your wife's nice assets. Sounds a bit like my husband's train-of-thought. It's a good thing.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP