Bender

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have been on a terrible bender since the end of the year. Rockstars do that some time. Rockstars with ties to the financial industry suspiciously end up on benders right around this time of the year. I am so stressed, even the tunnels in my dreams no longer have lights at the end of them. I am growing Zombie's fasting beard and been pleading for mercy for weeks. This is the first time I have gone to my own blog or any others for 12 days. In that same time, I have logged onto facebook 4 times, for a total of 7 minutes .... all Rockstars must die ... I am afraid my time is near ... of course I can not be sure because THERE IS NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!! Only more scary tunnels.

Guess what ... time for me to go ... this was a blissful 3 minutes ....

10 Groupies:

Kimberly January 7, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

I used to be COOL!

Tell me again, what's a "bender" in Rockstar lingo?

I know, I know, I'll brush up on the language I promise.

Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

ArtworkByRuth January 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

In "my day" it was a week long drinking binge, but not sure that is what you meant?
Praying for your peace and joy to return!

The RockStar January 8, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

Week long drinking binge is spot on. Only at my advanced age, I exchanged the hard stuff for dark chocolate M&M's and chinese food. I am however afraid I am having trouble putting down the juice box. It is getting ugly over here.

crispy January 8, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

You sound a little stressed. The stage of life you are in will do that to you.

Just so you know, the night we pulled in after our 12 hour drive and 2 day load the truck ordeal, I took Nyquil and Tylenol PM just to sleep. And man...those two together create a bit of a hang-over.

just another mother January 8, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

I'm with ya. I haven't blogged, or even really cared about it in a few weeks... I've been working my butt off with end of year closing accounting for both of the companies I work for and just in general being anti-internet-social.... guess I'll get back at it one day. I take about 10 min each day to skim through google reader - I subscribe to about 75 blogs, and I read what looks interesting and what's family related...

FB is mobile for me lately!! I check my FB acct at stoplights on my phone. HA.

Burkulater January 8, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Thankfully, these benders will end.

Michael F January 8, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Man sorry to hear that! I was wondering if you were on tour because "I aint seen nearey hide nor hair" of you for a couple weeks now.

"Hide nor Hair" You have to learn this before the big move. "Neary" is very similar to none, zero, etc...

Zombie January 8, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

And yet, the Rockstar still lives. Keep the head up and breathe man. February is coming.

Bones January 8, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

My kind of bender is 2 chocolate cream-filled from Krispy Kreme. I love benders. Even half a bender is blissful.

Missin ya!

Vanessa January 9, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Hoping things get better soon! Man stress SUCKS!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP