Sock Monkeys to All, and To All a Sock Monkey

>> Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Rockstar household has been very busy today with much family and adopted family passing through. Can not believe this is the last holiday in our current place of residence as the move to a new top secret location is upon us.

I was looking for some kind of picture that would sum up the true meaning of Christmas and in true Rockstar fashion I found this instead:


I do not know if sock monkey nativity is blasphemous or not ... but it did make me smile. So have yourself a very merry Christmas and remember Jesus, not sock monkeys, is the reason for the season. And enjoy my word verification free blog, because as we all know, word verification is definitely not koozzest. BAWV.

6 Groupies:

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! December 26, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

A sock monkey nativity can't be more blasphemous than a toilet paper roll one... that's the project that Emma and I worked on for weeks. It came out SO cute, but we are still missing a shepherd and a donkey. WE GOT JESUS DONE... so that's all that matters, right?

Zombie December 27, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

It IS blasphemous! Those socks could have been used to fill with soap bars and beat some freshman to tears with. Jk.

Burkulater December 27, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

I'm not a fan of socks, but this is pretty cool.

George Weis December 29, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Are you not heading back northbound oh Ye Rockstarish Sir? But not too far northishly?

Come now and abound far beyond your boundaries and build big bay windows from which you can spot the bay itself! Wha? I don't know either, I sorta lost my mind there for a moment!

-g-

Clark Griswald January 6, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Where are the updates? Are you on tour or something?

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

I hate to be the one to point this out, but the second sock monkey king from the right has obviously had a vasectomy. You hypocrite.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP