The Tunnel

>> Sunday, January 25, 2009


Life is looking up. The stress has been eating me alive .... the move had me all strung out. When I just logged in today I could not remember my piggity password, which is distressingly very early onset alzheimers of me. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, a light at the end of the tunnel. I am wanted, why just look at the sign in the window. Sorry I have been gone for so long..... but 4 pounds of grits and 20 krispy cremes later and I am a southerner ya'll. Wonder how long before they kick me out of here for being too Jersey. Good bye red ants ... hello .... wait what do you mean they have red ants here too?!?!? Sigh .... well guess I have to go unpack that epipen now after all ya'll.

Peace and Chicken Grease


4 Groupies:

Michael F January 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

They wont kick you out. In fact you probably will meet many others from NJ. I met very few "natives" in all my years in the south but when you meet them you will know for sure! Nice to have the Rockstar back in the blogesphere!

I know you had RockStar duties (I said dootie) to take care of but try to keep your tours to a minimum.

crispy January 26, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

You make me laugh... Yep, they have red ants there. Chuck and I went to college there and once I stepped in a pile of red ants and my foot was swollen so bad I couldn't ware shoes for a week. I had to soak my foot in a plastic trash can filled with water and epsom salt.

Do hope you feel settled soon. You are one step farther than we are. We are still in temp housing with all of our things in the garaged boxed up.

K-Dogg January 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

good thing the demand for high quality rock stars never dries up.

Bones January 27, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Thanks Rockstar. You subliminally messaged me with the KK and I had to send Michael out for some. Not like he was coming home from work either. He got our newest baby discharged from the children's hospital after a weekend stint, I said, "Hey, I know you were up all night with her in the hospital and then in class all day, and I know it is really cold and she is premature and stuff, but would you to stop and get some KK for us on the way home?" Thanks Rockstar. The hot light was on and everything. YUM!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP