That's ... Debatable

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

I am not sure if you all saw the debate Wednesday night, but throughout, I kept noticing how hungry John McCain was looking. I think I even heard an audible of his stomach growling.

Because of my keen sense of perception, it then came as no shock to me to hear the next morning that McCain actually stood up after the debate and immediately ripped Obama's suit coat off and ate it.

You might be saying to yourself "No Way" or "Shut up Rockstar you are delusional" ... oh am I? I give you Exhibit A:



And let's step back and be honest with ourselves ... if you can not vote for a man who rips off his opponent's suit jacket and devours it, there is really no one that you can vote for!

5 Groupies:

K-Dogg October 17, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

i missed the debate but it looks like McCain had this one in the bag.

Vanessa October 18, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

I'm so glad I found your blog!!

The RockStar October 18, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Not only was it in the bag, it was in his mouth. I am not joking. Obama better watch his step or he is going to end up neked

Michael F October 20, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Apparently it did not taste good... Looks like he is caughing up a furball in the pic. I hope he gets that thing out before election day.

The RockStar October 20, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Suit jackets are always tough to get down. Love the furball reference. The more I study the photo the more I realize you are on to something. I have also noticed every time I look at this photo that Obama seems oblivious ... I'm just saying :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP