Playing with matches for fun

>> Monday, October 13, 2008

Someone wise once said to me "Rockstar (that is how everyone addresses me) without technology I guess you would be playing with matches for fun." Well thank God for technology, because without it I would be burnt at least to my elbows. Why? Because everyone knows gas goes good with matches (Ice Cube rapped about it ... but I digress) ...

So let's all be thankful for technology .... oh yeah and most important, the ability to yearbook oneself. Props to the Undead and Mrs. Rockstar for turning me on to this unique concept. Now I will proudly present 1998:



And if 98 isn't doing it for you may I present the year of my birth. 1975. You are so jealous ... I know you all are.



There will be more in good time. But these are so fantastic ... it needs to stand alone for a couple days

14 Groupies:

The Wife October 14, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

98 was the year. Nice hair man!

Zombie October 14, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Whoops, this was Adam under Laura's name.

Denise Punger MD IBCLC October 14, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

I see what made Mrs. Rockstar fall in love. :)

Anonymous October 14, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Oh ...oh ..... oh ... I am crying. Tears are forming.

The Wife October 14, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

I really think we went to school together.

Denise Punger MD IBCLC October 14, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

It's Ok C, I personally prefer big guys.

The RockStar October 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

It is too bad that by 98 I was out of school with two bambinos already because I would have loved to rock this look. I am not sure I would have been playing midfield for the lacrosse team, but there would have been a lot more of me to love. That is for sure!

I got a couple more of these up my sleeve that I am in love with too.... maybe later tonight

Major Mom October 14, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

Holy.Crap. That was soooo funny.

carrhop October 14, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

I can't exactly tell--but is that a mullet down the back?

Hee hee!

Blessings!

The RockStar October 14, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

You know I am not sure about the mullet on this photo, but the "others" I will be unveiling tonight definitely have some business in the front, party in the back action going on

Karen October 14, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

brother's got it goin' on!!!!!

i like big guys and i can't not lie...you udda sistas can not lie...when a boy walks in with a round face and glass-es....yeah so glasses doesn't quite fit...but you get the drift.

court- sing it with me now...

dude...i bet you've lit some bonfires!

Karen October 14, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

rockstar--bring the mullet back...you and your boyz can do it. i wanna see j-man and asher in a mullet. bring. it. on.

Anonymous October 14, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

oh my word...i'm on my friend's puter. it was not from the hands of karen those messages. it is i...your dearest manager. no one else knows about your bonfires except me and the fam. your secret is safe with me.

homeskoolmommy October 15, 2008 at 4:22 AM  

Hilarious! Can't wait to see the others!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP