Scary Hair

>> Monday, October 20, 2008

Since we have moved to our super top secret southern location, every year I go through the same depression of missing snow, missing a white Christmas, missing a good fire on a cold night ...

One of the oddest things is watching Christmas movies. Nothing like watching Frosty the Snowman while staring blankly out my window at the palms swaying in the breeze. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? What a claymation classic. I loved that show when I was a kid. As a geek, I always felt some affinity to that elf who wanted to be a dentist. I could not place for the life of me why I had such a kindred connection to Hermey the Elf. Then ... I yearbooked myself and the connection became clear: we shared the same barber back in the 50s



2 Groupies:

Vanessa October 20, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

All of those things are a mere dream of mine since we're int he south too:(

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

I can see it. I really can see the resemblance.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP