MY Boy

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

There are a lot of heated arguements in the Rockstar household from time to time. I have mentioned before in this space that being a rockstar tends to make me a little more narcissistic than most, so some of these arguements end up being about how fabulously good looking I am and how fabulously good looking my spawn is. Of course Mrs. Rockstar is a smokin' hottie as well, so it is very difficult to figure out whom our spawn most resembles. As of today ... this is no longer an arguement. Thanks to technological advances way beyond my fabulously good looking pea brain I give you the following proof:

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family search - Geneology

6 Groupies:

The Wife October 12, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

I can't believe you don't have 1,000 comments on this. I cracked up. Duh anyone can tell he totally looks 6% more like you.

The RockStar October 13, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

I know right? I don't know why we even went through the motions as it is so clear cut!

Zombie October 13, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Laura and i laughed for 20 minutes about this.

Laura Lu October 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

rockstar--what the heck would we do without technology? you'd be stuck playing with matches for fun. :)

cracks me up!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC October 17, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Courtney's influence is beneficial to your boy. My boys look like my husband, but my husband says my little "salt" helped dilute his Peruvian genes and make really good looking boys.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP