Goodbye Mets, Goodbye

>> Sunday, September 28, 2008

Today my beloved New York Mets let out a stank so bad, it could only be passed by my two year old's diapers. Today they closed their season in losing fashion. Ladies and gentlemen, today I am thinking about finding a new team to root for. I have rooted for no other team since 1986, when I was an eleven year ballplayer on the Mets Little League team. That year they won it all. I was sucked up into their world and now they have violently chewed me up and spit me out.

I need a hug.

3 Groupies:

GERTRUDE September 29, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

Kisses and hugs from your mommy! You will regroup for them by next year!!..:-)

Zombie September 29, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Why do they do this every year? Last year was the worst though.

The RockStar September 29, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Thank you. Last year was the absolute worst. This year it was expected. Thank you for sharing in my pain.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP