Meaningless Drivel

>> Thursday, January 17, 2008

Alright, I know you have to go back 3 months to find any kind of meaningful post on this blog and for that I sincerely apologize. I really need to snap out of it. However, this will not be that post. As a completely narcissistic rockstar totally in love with my fab hair and stunning good looks, it is almost impossible for me to post serious thoughts on a consistent, or for that matter inconsistent basis.

So, I have never really viewed Florida as the true south, most of the time wanting to believe that I am really only living in New Jersey/New York/Massachusetts south, that is until these rednecks showed up at my back door ....

4 Groupies:

Mrs. Hammer Time January 17, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

Lol. You know what? You do meaningless drivel well.

steffany January 17, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.

crispy February 14, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

There seems to be a common thread in Florida, lack of dental care.

Great pic.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP