Dark Chocolate - Public Service Announcement

>> Thursday, January 10, 2008

It has now been scientifically proven that dark chocolate is generally good for your health. It has heart benefits and I have actually heard that eating some when you feel a cold coming on can be helpful as well. Health benefits, comfort food, fantastic flavor, I could go on and on ...

The reason I am talking about this? I have had too many people either tell me, or confess on their blogs that they have yet to try Dark Chocolate M&Ms.

People ... life is a vapor. None of us are sure how many tomorrows we have. This much I know ... most of you have at least the next half hour or so if you are not currently having chest pains. What should you do with this precious half hour of life in my opinion? Hop in your car/truck/suv, go to the corner grocer and BUY SOME DARK CHOCOLATE M&M's for Pete's sake!!!!!!! You are wasting your life without this wholesome, good for you goodness in your life.

Some of you slower groupies do not even know what you are supposed to be looking for ... so I am putting a picture up.




So please, I implore you, print this out and run to the store ... now ... before you end up like this guy

8 Groupies:

Anonymous January 10, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

mmmmmmmmmm, I love Dark Chocolate and Black Licorice ... just not together.

Anonymous January 10, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

THESES ARE MY FAVORITE. You forgot to add that I totally turned you on to them.

Mrs. Hammer Time January 10, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Lol. Nice... and very good to know... I am headed to the store now... Well, sooner than later. Baby is sleeping.

Laura Lu January 10, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Even better is the purple and yellow bag...Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms. YUMMY!!!!

Due to the fact that the majority of your readers/groupies are female I want to add that eating dark chocolate reduces the effects of PMS. RockStar...you can appreciate this because once you sense your wife getting a little on the "crabby side of life" immediately grab her some dark chocolate and things will be much better. You will turn into a saint rather than the monster that you were just moments before the dark chocolate! Seriously people--Try It!!!

Kim--I am with you on the Black Licorice...that's some good stuff!

The RockStar January 10, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

I was trying to find a polite way to bring PMS into the public service announcement, but could not find any way to do it without getting myself in trouble.

Thanks Mgr. for dragging me right into that fray... as if living with 6 women was not enough ... you actually had to say "it" outloud ...

Or at least write it outloud.

Props to Courtney for turning me on

Props to Lyndsay for taking this PSA seriously ... Dark Chocolate is a serious matter

Kristi January 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

I confess at the risk of being hurt and abused that I do NOT, I repeat, do NOT like dark chocolate.

There. I said it. Please don't throw stones, OK?? :-)

A girl can't help it if she prefers the taste of MILK chocolate over the "lesser" DARK chocolate.

There is nothing like a good old Hershey's candy bar. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Hershey's Milk Chocolate - the REAL "PSA"... :-)

junglemama January 15, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

Good to know. :)

BTW, thanks for the comment on my blog Brian, and I just love the comments you leave on your wife's blog. Too funny!

Anonymous January 23, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

I'm surprised you haven't done a public service announcement for those mint hershey kiss thingies. Or were those a limited time offer? That'd be cruel.....
They were super yum.
-Sis

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP