The "IT" Factor

>> Thursday, October 25, 2007

It really doesn't take that much to be a rockstar. In fact, I would say one doesn't even need to know how to play an instrument in order to achieve rockstar status. It does, however, take a person of certain mental makeup. A man or woman with swagger, maybe a little high on themselves, and the ever impossible, hard to explain "IT" factor.


I have been thinking about what has made me so vastly popular among my peers, and have determined that my "IT" factor is off the hizzle. As I pondered who else might have this incredible gift of "IT" I was led to a certain individual. It is way to hard for me to describle the sleek stylings of said person, so the best thing I could do is give you a visual example of what the smack I am talkin' about .....


This person may not act like a rockstar, this person may not sing like a rock star, but by golly, one look at this individual and it is impossible to say she does not have "IT"


Ladies and gentlemen .. this is a statement. It says look at me, this is how I roll.

Roll on sister, roll on

4 Groupies:

Anonymous October 25, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

Man... now why did you go and post that awful picture of me?

Anonymous October 25, 2007 at 9:45 PM  

Girl, You don't need to be shy in front of my readership. You know I always tell you how good you look in a hot pink, full-body unitard with clown ruffles and moon boots. Now stop being modest girl, you got the "IT" factor! You are bowlalicious!

Nikki October 26, 2007 at 6:30 PM  

Your blog is very funny :)
And thanks for letting me know... I deleted the post, just in case!
nikki

Anonymous October 27, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Nikki ... glad you deleted it ... I have seen "it" shut down for that kind of post and I am sure with your trip coming up you don't want "that stream" shut down!

Rock On

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP