Bring The Noise

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alright .. time for the latest, greatest debate to begin ... I need some of my groupies to come through on this one ... obviously no one actually wants to hear my original music on my blog, because not only is the world definitely not ready for that, it would be a little egotistical of me ... don't you think?

I need as many good, clean, fun rock anthems as possible for my playlist. I have a couple goodies on there, but not nearly enough Aerosmith, not one AC/DC song (I couldn't do it), and please NO ONE bring up Bohemian Rhapsody ... I can not stand that song.

I know ... controvery already, but that song drives me crazy ... it meanders on and on for no reason what so ever .... by the time it is half way through, I am already thinking of other things ... like what is for dinner .... how cool I am .... bumps on my unit ... etc.

I will throw one more out there, which in most of my groupies eyes, will make me seem like a drooling poodle (whatever that means) .... no Beatles .... great musical "influence" ... lousy actual band. Hey Jude ... go suck swamp water somewhere else. I have know idea why I could care less, but I do .... its a flaw.

Other than that, bring it groupies ... I am wide open to suggestions ..... get your friends involved ... whatever you do, don't go soft on me groupies ... let's get a playlist going that we all can not live without....

Rock On

4 Groupies:

Anonymous October 24, 2007 at 7:07 PM  

Knockin on heaven's door..Bob Dylan

Crazy Love.... Van Morrison

I'll Be... The Goo-goo dolls

Anonymous October 24, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

MORE

Sweet Emotions : Areosmith

Welcome to the Jungle : GNR

Danisha October 27, 2007 at 6:08 AM  

Anything from The Steve Miller Band

Juli October 30, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

The Eagles - Anything

The Violent Femmes - Anything, but especially Blister in the Sun. I love Add it Up, but it is explicit.

Skid Row - 18 and Life

Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer

I must agree with Danisha on the Steve Miller Band

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP