Bumps On My Unit

>> Monday, October 22, 2007

Alright Groupies ...

I have to tell you, I have a lot of soul searching I apparently have to do. I thought I was hip, I thought I was cool ... but apparently all I really have is bumps on my unit. See, I have some "suggested reading material" that run on the side of this blog, right? They are supposed to read my inner soul, you know ... know me without really knowing me. They take this mysterious knowledge of who I am and then give you, my adoring public, "suggested reading material" that supposedly is a custom fit for you.

I don't know what to tell you... I know I have not expressed much in these pages due to rehearsal conflicts and the mere fact that I am a slacker rocker, but all day this site, where I wear my soul on my sleeve, where I pour my insides out in print, has been asking you to "click here" if you have bumps on your unit.

I have to be honest with you ... I may live the Rockstar lifestyle, but there are certain parts of that lifestyle I definitely try to avoid ... like bumps on my unit .... but hey, if that is what "They" think my fans need to see, then so be it. They obviously know us better than we know ourselves.

It's a bumpy road out there

11 Groupies:

Anonymous October 22, 2007 at 5:26 PM  

AHHHHHHHH!

Don't come by here my friend.

GERTRUDE October 22, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

Never identify who your parents are!

GERTRUDE October 22, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

Who really are your parents!.:-)

Anonymous October 23, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

STINKIN FUNNY!!!

Juli October 23, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

No comment on the bumps...
I just had to tell you that you have the best blog music around. Seriously. I keep my computer on mute because I usually hate blog music. But, after checking over your playlist, I'm impressed. Only a true rockstar would make such great selections.

Laura Lu October 23, 2007 at 8:23 PM  

Maybe you should click the add and apply for disability insurance...cuz' you might need it!!!

All Rock Stars should have it...and you being the greatest among them, well you know!!!

Anonymous October 24, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

Thank you for the musical compliment.. I think that is the next blog ... and Steppin' ... being my manager and all ... shouldn't you have seen this coming?

Danisha October 27, 2007 at 6:10 AM  

I don't know, bumps on your unit, doesn't sound like something you should be blogging about! LOL

Anonymous October 27, 2007 at 8:37 AM  

No fair Juli,

What about my blog!

Juli October 30, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Courtney, you get the compliment too because you helped pick!! Your blog has lots of awesome worships songs. There's just something about listening to old school rock that does my heart good! Not that worship music doesn't, just a differnt kind of good for my heart.

The RockStar October 30, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Not only is it good for the heart, maybe we need to add a little "Kickstart My Heart" to the playlist ...

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP