... And In Financial News

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

As some of you know when I am not kicking it live on stage ... which right now is never because I have lost my bloggity background ... I am pouring over lots of numbers. I am a glorious rockstar and a glorified bean counter.


So every once in awhile I get an uncomfortable email ... that really is benign in nature... but because other bean counters fail to see the humor I see in some things is absolutely hilarious when you actually think about it.

The email I received went a little something like this:

"You are correct. Jesus does still owe $47.62. I will deduct this from his next payroll."

...

I mean come on!!! Didn't this guy already pay it all? Our sins are forgiven but we are still going to squabble about 47 dollars and 62 cents? How very American of us!
Are you thinking what I am thinking? 'Cause I am thinking that there are going to be some money tables turned over around here!


1 Groupies:

Burkulater October 23, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

More than one person named Jesus just makes things too complicated.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP