Funny .... But Wrong

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

So my homepage on my internet is set to yahoo. As a result, yahoo news is where I go to check out the "hot" gossip on cool things like "Swine Flu" and chicken little/sky falling news stories of the day. On the right hand side of the most popular news stories are most popular pictures. This one ... I admit .... caught my eye, and knowing that we have different hand gestures than the rest of the world made me chuckle ... out loud ... at work. This is wrong, but I feel it is my duty to share.

Children - unless you live in India and rock the vote, this is wrong and you will be dealt with swiftly if you use this gesture in public.




Indian Bollywood film actors Aishwariya Rai Bachchan(L), Amitabh Bachchan (C) and Abhishek Bachchan display their ink-marked fingers after casting their vote at a polling booth in Mumbai for the country's elections.
(AFP/Str)

1 Groupies:

poseygirl May 3, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Wow. My mouth is hanging open. You are so funny.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP