New Look Groupie

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Well. This has been a very hard road for me to travel ... but as we have moved to a new southern top secret location dripping with grits and southern hospitality ... I have been thinking maybe it is time to change the look of my groupies ...

Now for those of you who do not know, The Rockstars have a tradition of taking groupie pictures when someone steps into our home for the first time. It is our way of saying welcome to our life .... below is a picture of the wall in the old place:


Right now I am trying to figure out if a new "edge" is needed to keep people interested. I had great inspiration. My company does a white elephant gift every year. So one of my co-workers gets this creepy doll with no face that is apparently a "sit in the corner" doll. Not really sure what it is, but it creeped the co-worker out enough that I was able to talk her into giving it to me (Thanks Audrey) ....

So I took the freaky doll with no real face home .... because I was dying to see what the twins would do. LuLu started crying, told me she was scared and that the doll was a "pee-ewww" which is her way of calling something the devil. J-man just pointed with big eyes and screamed like a little lady ....

So what is the fascination with this doll you ask .... none really ... with the doll .... more of a fascination with the doll's wig. I call it my Seth Rogen wig and I am modeling it below .... but before you jump down to my fabulously handsome pics ....

I am throwing up one more poll to the left .... help me decide if I should replace the nerd glasses with the Seth Rogen wig. No job you have could be more important people. Excercise your right to vote!!!

Now for the good stuff .... I give you the Seth Rogen wig ..... you tell me if you can spot the difference between the man and the rockstar


Notice the striking similarities. Now I am not saying everyone can pull the look off ... but I am thinking this wig is just dandy and I am going to HAVE to start snapping friends and family in this fancy do. Still not convinced ... I will give you a couple more to mull over:



This is a tough call .... nerd glasses or Seth Rogen ... choose wisely my friends ... you wouldn't want to make Seth angry

8 Groupies:

Vanessa February 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

I think you should totally make them wear both!!!

Michael F February 10, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

We are going to be in your area in March and thought about coming to see you guys but now that we would have to wear the Cabbage Patch Doll hair not so sure!

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

I am still in love with the nerd glasses.

I have to say though... I am deeply disturbed by how much you resemble Seth in these photos.

K-dogg... are you taking a dump in your profile photo?

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Michael F, please stop by. We have a very SPECIAL item that you and your lovely wife will be required to be photographed in.

Burkulater February 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

If it were white, it would look like you just stepped out of the salon from a perm and set.

The similarities are striking, but I think I still like the glasses. Wife is right...we always are.

Zombie February 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

"I am throwing up one more poll to the left"

Do you really think it is to the left?

The RockStar February 12, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Depends.... When you look at my blog do you sit in front of the computer or because of radiation scares do you peer over the top like me? Maybe to you it is on the right ... to me ... the left.

Don't fact check me ... I don't live in the realm of facts... only emotion and adrenaline.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP