My Sexy Woman

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today is one of those odd days in a Rockstar's life where I am actually putting away the burp and fart jokes and actually showing emotion about something, which I am not really good at because I always hide behind burp and fart jokes (vicious cycle).

Today marks 13 years since the most incredible woman I ever met made an even more incredible (considering who it was) decision to marry me. It has been a marriage full of adventure, with plenty of examples of both "for better" and "for worse."

Today I just wanted to say thank you honey for living the adventure with me, for believing in me even when you shouldn't, for backing me up when I have needed backing, for loving me even when I can be unloveable, for giving me all of these beautiful children, you are the most amazing person I have ever met. If given the opportunity to make different choices 13 years ago, I would not change a thing. I love you. YOU are my rockstar.

Now back to your regularly scheduled burp and fart jokes.

11 Groupies:

Vanessa February 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Happy anniversary and hoping there are many more to come!!

Kimberly February 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

So sweet! Happy Day to you both!

crispy February 11, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

For a post where you were putting the burp and fart jokes aside, you still used the term 3 times. Only you...

And Happy Anniversary. Now take your lady out for the night. =)

The Wife February 11, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Awe! You are two very blessed people.

K-Dogg February 11, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

not sure if you already do this, but i gotta let you in on a great fart joke. i learned this from my brother-in-law and it hasn't disappointed.

just wait for anybody to bend over. maybe they are grabbing at a kids toy or something. while they are in this jackknife position, make a fart noise. then, enjoy with much laughter. very simple, but very fun.

K-Dogg February 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

oh yeah, happy anniversary!

i hope somebody is watching the baseball team for you on this special day.

Zombie February 12, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Congrats to both of you!



BTW, who farted in front of the other first?

The RockStar February 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Crispy ... you are on to me

Zombie .... her first, me on demand thereafter

K-Dogg ... found a local sitter ... quite a feat having only been here three weeks!

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

I am sure you saw some action on that night and Happy Anniversary

The RockStar February 13, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Thank you anonymous for the kind words ... we prefer romantic comedies to action .... but frankly we did not watch any movies the other night ....

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP