Holy Hairweave Batman!

>> Monday, February 23, 2009


Wish I could take credit for this, but I can't. This was forwarded to me by one of my groupies ... picture courtesy of someone whom I didn't get permission from:


Woman OK after bullet ends up in her hair weave



KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Other than having a bit of a headache, a Kansas City woman was uninjured after a bullet fired at her ended up tangled in her hair weave. Police said the 20-year-old woman was in a convenience store parking lot late Wednesday when a man flagged her down and told her that her ex-boyfriend still loved her.

She replied, "Well I dont love him," then heard gunshots. She said she looked behind the vehicle and saw her ex-boyfriend firing a handgun at her. She stomped her accelerator and fled, then turned into another parking lot and called police.

She told officers she recently had ended an eight-month relationship with the suspect.

Police arrested the ex-boyfriend and his friend in a car.

______________________________________

I don't know what I can add to this ... the story speaks so clearly for itself. If there is a lesson kids .... I guess it is "Don't piss off Steve, he will put a bullet in your weave"

6 Groupies:

Mandie Oliver February 23, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

also:
always keep a cheap weave within reach. you never know when a stray bullet may come your way.

Leneita Fix February 23, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Now hum with me.... to the tune of the "Grey's Anatomy" theme... Weave will save a life... Thanks I needed to laugh....Love you guys...

The RockStar February 23, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

I keep my weave under my mattress.

Think of all the medical shows that would have no material to draw from if we all packed weaves

Super Spy ... PS - Thank your husband ... he was the one who turned me on to weaves ... or was it the weave story .... one of those two

K-Dogg February 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

can you picture all the athletes sporting their weaves instead of the traditional helmet. who knew those things would take the sting out of a bullet.

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

K-dogg....are you taking a dump in your profile picture?

Burkulater March 4, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

I love that Wifey keeps asking that. Eventually, he HAS to answer. Even if he does, you should keep asking.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP