Bag It and Tag It

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008

The assignment:

Take a picture of yourself right NOW!

DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.

Post that picture with NO editing.

Post these instructions with your picture.



Honestly ... I wish they would have let me put on a little makeup at least! I mean a rockstar without makeup is like ... I don't know ... Gene Simmons with a normal tongue ... and dang do I wish I had hair to fix ... Thank God I put a shirt on today .... thanks to Bassackwards and Mrs. Rockstar for this .... gosh what a good lookin dude, eh? How about the other dudes out there .... Michael F, K-Dogg, Zombie ... time to let your hair down and live a little ... GW (not Bush) .. man that was fantastic!!!!! The little missus picture is right on too!

11 Groupies:

just another mother December 13, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

nice mugshot... looks like you're ready to groom nose hair :)

Vanessa December 13, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

LOL!! I think I'll have to skip this one!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC December 13, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

Good post and photo. I was wondering what you really looked like. Even tough I do know you in real life, everytime I see your rockstar photos, I wonder if I would recognize you alone without your family if I should pass by you.

Michael F December 13, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Rockstar Assignment complete! However bad news my candid (what I was doing when I read your post) photo happened to have a foster kiddo in it so I can not post it on the bloggie blog blog but I did post on FaceBook!

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Chang chang to the dilly wop. Hop.

Zombie December 15, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

I think we have the same couch.

The RockStar December 15, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Groom nosehair .... beautiful ... P to the M ... you may not recognize me on the street as I believe in the last 10 years there have not been many normal pictures of me

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

....and sell it to the Butcher at the store.....

The RockStar December 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Ah .... wife to the rockstar ... I see an obscure nod to Phish in your comment. Nice. Not that I really know much about a smoke blowin' band such as that one ... other than Fishman plays a mean vaccuum cleaner especially live ... uh oh ... um .... so I hear.

The RockStar December 15, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

BTW Chang chang to the dilly wop. Hop. is frankly the weirdest comment I have received in awhile :-)

Signed,
boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy shoo-by doo-wop she-bop.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP