McWilliam & The Ladies

>> Thursday, October 30, 2008

You know, I have gone off before about how boys are from another planet .... but it really is true. I am trying to understand my 5 year old.

The other day our good friends who have many children like us were over at our house. This family also happens to be top heavy with ladies just like our family. Anyways, we were sitting around talking about things and I made a complimentary comment to my friend about his oldest ... I don't even know exactly what I said, but it was something like .... "K" is so witty or something like that ... and without missing a beat McWillian chimes in "and she is the prettiest."

Stunned silence. Did my 5 year old really make a pass at a 16 year old. Did he understand that her father is much bigger than his dad? I don't know what it is with that kid, but he is always pulling that nonsense. He actually pretended to be stuck in a tree so my brother-in-law's girlfriend would rescue him ...

He is still young so this kind of behavior is considered cute, not yet obnoxious ... but I really am getting concerned for him because lately I have found him hitting on just about anything



6 Groupies:

Bones October 30, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

TOTALLY cracked me up. I needed a laugh today!

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! October 30, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

When I need a good, out-loud, laugh I always know where to turn!!!! If you need some extra income, I think you'd do well at stand-up comedy.

Vanessa October 30, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

He's learning a little young huh? LOL! Love the pic!

Anonymous October 31, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

That is one of my favorite pics of all time.

He hits on me too you know. But only when he wants something. You know like candy or Disney World.

The Wife November 1, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Our house is always filled with company. Student, friends, family...When our 5 year old was a little bit younger we had no idea that he would wait until "cute" girls would go into the bathroom and he would sneak in the other door leading from our bedroom. He'd just sit on the ground and make casual conversation. He is not nearly as smooth as your little prince charming.

K-Dogg November 1, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

this boy of yours obviously has a gift. he is apparently already rockstar status. i could have used a friend like him when i was that age.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP