Mad Cow Disease

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sometimes life imitates art, sometimes life is funnier than art. I give you this picture and caption from the ap:



This undated mug shot released by the Middletown, Ohio, police department shows Michelle Allen, 32. Allen was arrested Sept. 27, 2008 after she allegedly impeded traffic, urinated on a neighbor's porch and chased children while wearing a cow suit, according to a Middletown police report.
(AP Photo/Middletown Ohio Police department via Dayton Daily News)

2 Groupies:

Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

I am frightened. VERY frightened.

homeskoolmommy October 6, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Ha! Funny!

Thanks for the comment. It was a nervous time for us, I could sense God's presence with us the entire time. Although I'd never want to relive it, I'm thankful for the growth that it brought to my faith.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP