And You All Thought I was Stupid

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

So I stole this idea from one of my groupies. On his blog there is a readability factor that correlates the level of knowledge one must possess in order to understand the bliggidy blog that one is reading to an actual ranking.

I ran this on my blog and it returned an outcome that you all must stop and think about. Go ahead ... think about it because you obviously are all very smart to relate to me in any manner whatsoever ....


blog readability test

Movie Reviews

4 Groupies:

Vanessa October 24, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

I always knew I was a genius!! Takes one to know one:)

The RockStar October 24, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Vanessa,

Just remember .... us geniuses have to travel in packs. There will be a lot of haters. People who do not understand our kind

Burkulater October 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Wow. Who knew?! I feel all Einsteinish.

The Wife October 25, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

I need to start using some big fancy rockstar lingo. Mine did not have the same turnout. But hey Liv may enjoy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP