Laying a Stinker

>> Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Remember when your favorite band laid an egg? You know what I am talking about, after years of success and glory, they release that what the heck are you thinking album (think U2 Zooropa)?

Well this blogizzle has laid a stinkhizzle as of late. Do to my enormous popularity, I have had little time to muse about much of anything on this 'ole blogity blog. No more. Today it all changes.

If all two of my readers want me to get more personal, peel back the layers of my onion (as Shrek would say), then that is what you are going to get.... one big stinky onion.

Stay tuned for more immature programming

3 Groupies:

Laura Lu June 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Oooo...I'm on the edge of my seat! Peel away, Poolboy, peel away!

The RockStar June 10, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

There she is!! One of my two readers!!!!

Danisha June 11, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

I am waiting as well!!! You have always cracked me up!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP