Sin

>> Friday, January 4, 2008

I have committed a couple sins as of late. The first is that I have not updated this for some time as I ended up on another Rockstar bender. Many people also call this being in the financial business at year end, I prefer bender.

The second great sin that I have committed is that before my manager left, I forgot to snap a picture of her and the wee one for my wall of fame at home and my blogwall of fame here. As pentence, I will be sending her a pair of my favorite glasses and will be requesting that she get back to me as soon as possible with snaps of the entire crew.

As one who is confused by the fast pace life I am living, I now wish you all a very belated, very confusing Merry Christmas


6 Groupies:

Laura Lu January 5, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

I, too, wondered how in the world I could have left the RockStar mansion without the photoshoot we have dreamed of. I do remember being handed the glasses with a comment of "we have to make sure to get photos of you and little guy before you leave"...that however was on one of my weepy days...therefore the photoshoot was postponed, never to actually occur.

I do believe that not updating your blog is the bigger issue we need to deal with!!!!!

One final note--as your manager I just want to remind you to not forget to change your Nicorette patch tomorrow! This is the year RockStar--this is the year!

Tengesdal 4 January 8, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

I was wondering when the picture of the manager & the wee one would make an appearance on the Rockstar blog! :) I am a friend of your manager's from the early 70's... and she was quite the multitasker even then!! :)

Tengesdal 4 January 9, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

YIKES! I just re-read what I wrote.... just kidding about the "EARLY" 70's.... I mean LATE 70's..... good grief! I just added 10 years to our ages without trying! I'd hate to spread rumors about your manager being older than she really is :)

Laura Lu January 10, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

I may not be that old but I am that mature...that's for sure! :)

The RockStar January 11, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

Um ... yeah ... good luck on that maturity thing ...

Us Rockers ... not so much

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP