Dis or Dat

>> Friday, March 13, 2009



















Some of you might recognize the dude on the left. It is the legendary country musician Garth Brooks. The man had a bunch of hits in the 90's kind of like Michael Jackson in the 80's only he has always been the same skin tone .... anywhoo ... you may not recognize the guy on the right. That is Chris Gaines. Chris Gaines is famous for well.... for Garth Brooks going off the deep end and trying to reinvent himself as something he is not. Cool. Hip. Good Looking.

Now I am actually all of those things, so it made me wonder ... unlike Barf Brooks, could I actually pull off a new look? Could I actually change my whole vibe? ... trade in tatoos and leather pants for something else ...

I know you are all dying to see who I really am ... you know on the inside ... where it really counts.

Who is Brian?

Is he really a Rockstar or is he someone else?

4 Groupies:

Burkulater March 14, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Time to play with photoshop.

George Weis March 15, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

THAT'S AWESOME and HEEElarity at it's best! Dude, you can swing it either way... It's yo thang... do what you wanna do!

-g-

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Dude, you gangsta like my boy Clay Aiken. Can I get a what, what, hey?!

fixito

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Happy Birthday rockin and rollin and what not....

Here's to bein old!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP