Pidgeon Toed

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

Man ... I don't know what is going on ... I may never have to write anything of substance ever again. Especially with pictures like this:



In case your eyesight is a little fuzzy, let me set the scene for you... this bloke was caught by Australian Customs officials with two live pigeons stuffed in his pants as he got off a flight from the Middle East.

If I am those agents, I am grilling this guy relentlessly .... no doubt this was some act of pidgeon terrorism. Seriously ... what makes a guy say to himself ... screw the $50 and the cage, I am bringing my birds strapped to my leg.



In other news .... Australian custom officials given the bird ... twice ... by man of middle eastern descent.

This news story has inspired another poll which you will find on the right hand side of this blog right above the other two official polls involving donuts and vasectomies ... can't make this stuff up

7 Groupies:

Kimberly February 6, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

I can't possibly cast my vote. The near thought of it has me all skeeved! Ewww!

Vanessa February 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

ROFL!! I come here veryday to check up on you and your blog because it always seems to make me laugh!

Zombie February 6, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Did you notice the forest of hair on that guys legs? Taking the take off would be worse that a razor blade indian burn. (Is indian burn racist?)

crispy February 6, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Those are some hairy legs. Extra furry like.

The RockStar February 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

I don't know about you guys, but I prefer to carry my pigeons in a small tote bag. It is much more convenient.

Burkulater February 7, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Those look like K-Dogg's legs.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP