Word Verification is Whack

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

I hate word verification. It is a pain in the can. Seriously. Who invented such an evil thing as this? My lady and I have banners on our bloggies for our society BAWV which stands for Bloggers Against Word Verification. Needless to say ... others are not as enthusiastic about our fringe group, but if you thing word verification is for weenies .... then feel free to grab the banner!


However, because I must always find a way of using evil for good, I have for a brief time turned word verification back on. Why you ask? Because I have been typing in ridiculous words as of late and I always in my warped mind imagine definitions for these "words".


Please join me by leaving me a comment with a definition for the word you are about to type in ... or one you have seen recently ... get creative .... the last time I asked for creativity we ended with 40+ comments. I will kick it off ...

109 Groupies:

The RockStar December 19, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Staird - Old english term meaning "to give the evil eye".

Used in a sentence, "My wife done staird at me when I was cracking fart jokes in the funeral parlor"

poseygirl December 19, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Peributi- If I may add an s, "those twins have the cutest peributi(s) I ever did see!!"

That is terrible. In my defense, it is late and I am tired. I just wanted to participate.:)

ArtworkByRuth December 19, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

I was recently leaving a message on another persons blog bemoaning our wait for returning to Ukraine to bring our girl home, and I KID YOU NOT, my word was "WHINES" LOL!
I think blogger big brother is watching me...
My word today is "queywee" French for "Who moved the port-a-potty?"

ArtworkByRuth December 19, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

PS: I think "Saved for Blog Owner Approval" is for wimps...or better known as "Ulnedne!"

Michael F December 20, 2008 at 4:07 AM  

Dercuren- (Dare-Cure-in)Doing good things in medicine.

Used in a sentence, "Dercuren all kinds of diseases down der at da research hospital."

BTW I had no idea this evil was in place on my blog. I promptly turned it off.

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

"Dysisme" - pronounced (diss- iz - me)
meaning "no dissing on my skillz"

Used in a sentence: I know I completely screwed up Mikie's hair last week, don't dysisme.

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Awesome ... we are off to a good start... I am digging these definitions ... all of them have made me laugh so far ...

MamaPo, here is a question for you... why every time I take blog owner approval off does some crazy come on my blog and post nonsense ... I have tried to take it off three times and it is like someone is watching ... maybe someone with a peributi(s)

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Lauren.... HYSTERICAL. I am now adopting that term.

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

That was me... the last comment...not Brian. And because this is too much fun...

"Noomed" - Mooned in the middle of the day.

- Today I was noomed by the rockstar while eating lunch.

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Ah ... a noon day moon. Just what the lovely lady ordered

Bones December 20, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Coned

Coned. v. How true South Carolinian women (such as Michael's mom) would say "coined". "Bayack wheyen I liyived in Cha'ston with mya momma and daddy, I coned thayat pharase.

I don't know. What I DO know is that you have saved MF's life from weeniedom. You have truly intervened. He had NO idea he was a word verification weenie. Thank you rockstar, thank you.

Bones December 20, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

PS. I cannot for the LIFE of me type in fake words. Completely unable. bershipn???? What? I mean, impossible. So to post on MF's previously-word-verified weenie blog, I had to make 3 or 4 attemps at typeing fake words. Thank you man. You saved our marriage.

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

bershipn? I know what that is ... that is when you go camping and run across a dung pile.

Sentence: "Man I passed a pile of bershipn and it sure did stank"

Also for fun : Belona

Yes I would LOVE a belona and cheese sandwich please

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

cousba- "a term of endearment used by homies; shorter form of cousbuddy"

Couldn't resist participating!

Michael F December 20, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Koozzest- How Cartman say coolest

Koo man koo

Mandie Oliver December 20, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

umskins- that one green chip that inevitably finds its way into every bag of chip on the market.

poseygirl December 20, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

I am so glad you peributi(s) has been adopted. I am horrified to find that while my blog is word verification free on Safari, it has it on when I use Firefox. That is a travesty!! I gotta fix it!!

I just got an easy one here.

vatin-What are ya vatin for?

I am a fan of "noomed", manly because I can relate.

Trouwbottom December 20, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

I just blogged about fostering children and then posted at facebook and the word verification was "adoption" . . . Big Brother is watching!!!

dednessi- a modern day term describing a repulsive flavor or event

"That junk your mother just made was dednessi!"

poseygirl December 20, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

ouncize

Beauty comes from the insides, but ugly is on the ouncize.

poseygirl December 20, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

cousit

I don't want no more pie cousit nasty.

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Umskins..... LOL.

Lauren... are you typically "noomed" ? I am concerned.

"Gualiti" - Pronounced Gual -i-ti
Italian term for "quality Italian meat. "

"This prosciutto is of high Gualiti."

"Honey when you go the store, be sure and asked for the gualiti salami. "

"This Christmas we will have an array of gualiti antipasto"

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Lauren .... you are going crazy ... I am dying over here

Nemicruc ... it is what Nixon said to the editors of the Washington Post ...

"I am nemikcruc"

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Lauren.... oh my goodness...I am crying.

ouncize...

cousit....

HILARIOUS.

Resseeze - Snoop dog's term for Reese's Peanut butter cup.

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Ponsice. Let's try and keep these comments ponsice and to the point.

Help ... me ... I ... can't ... stop

Havedist - I don't want it, you can havedist.

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Kaphro - A white girl Afro

Honey you better do something with your Kaphro.

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

We clearly have no life honey.

Mandie Oliver December 20, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

blerk - berserk and bollistic's second cousin

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Lamble - "Lame ramble"

The Rockstar tends to lamble on his blog.

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Wife to the Rockstar ... don't make me go blerk on you!! I do not lamble!

Weancon - combination of wean and reconnaissance. I use my blog to go on weancon missions .. saving people like Michael from sure destruction.

One more ... ovally ... My wife has a lot of eggs in her ovally

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Rockstar...

You do lamble. But I still think you are the Koozzest.

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Krost -

This is for you Burkalator-

Kriss krost will make ya jump jump.

Mandie Oliver December 20, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

comol- "you better comol self down."

Salzwedel Family December 20, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Graterci - a multicultural word used by families descending from from both Italy & France meaning thank you.

Gratzi + merci = graterci

Mandie Oliver December 20, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

difilio - short form of "you feelin' me?" close relative of "what's the dealio?"

Mandie Oliver December 20, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

inated- to eat all of something up in a ferocious manner.

used in a sentence, " he done inated all the cookies up.

Leslie December 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Edteri - the name given to Edward Norton and Teri Hatcher when they begin a torrid love affair. The equivalent of 'Brangelina' or 'TomKat'

Used in a sentence:
Edteri was seen dining at Los Angeles hotspot Tao with Brangelina this weekend. The couples are said to be in negotiations over "Fight Club 2 -Cat Fight" which would pit (pun intended) Teri Hatcher, Angelina Jolie, and Katie Holmes against each other in an all girl cast.

just another mother December 20, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Phowealr ....

redneck term....

Hey Bubba... wanna go ride your phowealr down to the store to grab some beers?

just another mother December 20, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

orferc... another redneck term...

Hey Bubba... I'm gonna run by my orferc and pick up my paycheck...

Melissa December 20, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

Pershe: How my mom, who still says spatchler (spatula) pronounces push.

"The next time I get noomed by Rickydoodle I may pershe him and his peributi out a window."

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

You guys are H I L A R I O U S.

Keep 'em coming.

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Entammer - In poetry it is a line of verse. Mr Shakespear used to write in iambic entammer

Curse you google and your never ending toy!!

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Santlee - Santa's cousin from the midwest.

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Nosar - Poser who picks his nose.

Juli December 20, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

blight

seriously, i got a real word

i'll try again...

Juli December 20, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

inessi

the lockness monster meets apple

Leslie December 20, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Gable - the poltically correct (or incorrect) term for the exceptional abilities represented in the homosexual community.

Mandie Oliver December 20, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

expogyno - a gynecologist who thrives on show and tell.

Burkulater December 20, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

Thanks Courtney, Krost does make me jump, jump. Let me just say that poseygirl and mandie should probably do this for a living.

Here we go:

This one's too easy...I'm so excited.

Phalic - a {insert your own adjective here} "turkey"

Lord Helmet's lookin' all phalic.

By the way, thanks to the Rockstar, K-Dogg called my baby a little turkey and this is all I could think of. I will never look at white meat the same way again.

Burkulater December 20, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

replo - what we've been doing in Michigan the last 3 days.

Yo! Replo the snow!

yeah, not that good...

Burkulater December 20, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

yebrania - wicked smarts

yebrania hurtin' from readin' dat blog.

Burkulater December 20, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Carkone - The head of the Italian Mafia.

Finish the job or Carkone will have you wacked.

I could do this all day...ridiculously fun.

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Nonfar - an unknown, yet hopeful, designation of time

"Mom and Dad ... how much longer?"

"Nonfar kids ... shut up and just read a book"

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Burkulator.... you are So funny. And yes this is addictive.

Leslie.. sheer genius. I am crying.

Now onto the important part...

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Cranl - an inappropriate term for the peributi

"Cram it up your Cranl ."

The RockStar December 20, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Lizin - "Lizin up people, I have to find another way of occupying my time tomorrow"

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Allia -

"Allia comin' for Christmas supper?"

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! December 20, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

dedar...(dee-dar) goofy, annoying, strange person.

sentence (said at the mall on a weekend night). Look at that dedar over there!

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! December 20, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

ressures.... re-occurring pressures in life.

sentence: I have a headache from all the ressures of this week.

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! December 20, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

vatchicu- another word for watch-a-ma-call-it.

Sentence: It's some kind of vatchicu.

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! December 20, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Brian... do you know who that other Stacia is? It's not me... hmmm.

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! December 20, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

untace... to spit something out that you don't like.

That's nasty, I'm gonna untace it.

A Girl, her God, and a Gift! December 20, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

troushi... trashy to a higher degree.


Man, that girls is some kind of troushi.

Leslie December 21, 2008 at 3:58 AM  

Shila- the name Shia Labeouf assumes after his transgender transformation.

Also the title of the remixed Prince song he insists is played for him on set, "Oh! Oh, Shila! Let me love you 'til the morning comes."

Burkulater December 21, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

bingle - Austrailian term for car accident

Did you see that big bingle? Poor bloaks!

Burkulater December 21, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

Spontie - A Spanish Montie

Get down from your high horse, Spontie.

Mandie Oliver December 21, 2008 at 6:17 AM  

slisoun(pronounced sliz-ow-uhn)- an ebonic noun.

examples:
baby mama, baby daddy.

Mandie Oliver December 21, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

ingink- a walking oxymoron. a term referring to a person who is both an idiot and a geek.

The RockStar December 21, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Boxing - um .... Julie looks like my word verification just came with an actual word as well ,,, terribly disappointing

Michael F December 21, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

Skers- Pronounced (skurs)

Southern for scares.

Man dat Obama skers me to def!

My fav so far is Utace... To untaste something... cracked me up!

The RockStar December 21, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Gonsof .... to be accomplished with relative ease

"Man this blog post has gonsof without a hitch."

Also an adjective for getting very angry.

"My lady has gonsof on me when I do something without thinking"

Mandie Oliver December 21, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

chumeg-italian for you make.

"chumeg me sick!"

Mandie Oliver December 21, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

finjuden- ebonic term meaning figured you didn't.


"i finjuden want to go."

Leslie December 21, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Thronies- the gangsta name given to the friends of Prince William and Prince Harry.

Used in a sentence:
"Yo, yo, yo, Charlie &Camilla, I be gettin back late to Buckingham cuz I'll be hanging with my thronies."

jaime December 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

i love your layout...it's all sorts of rockstaresque.

i used to put the word ver at the end of my comments cuz they were just so crazy i had to let the person know...never caught on, people probly just thought i was weird. not the first time.

anywho:
Reepha---the guy that collects the dead bug carcass i throw outside after i smushed his ass on the wall.

or is it that green stuff inside that last fat cigar i smoked????

poseygirl December 21, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

I am crying over here!! Too hilarious. I am so glad it is not just me. If I didn't have to work last night I would have spent way too much time on this post.

Courtney-on any given day there is a distinct possibility that I might be noomed. Sad but true.

And Cranl brought me to tears.:) You are too funny.

Brian-I won't try to mention the many words that have me laughing out loud. This post is will go down in history!

I am afraid I have lost my word verification mojo. I got nothin'! But I will be back!!!

Anonymous December 21, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Lauren,

It is ok to take a word verification break from time to time. Inventing the english language is hard work!

Jaime, glad to have you on board, and frankly I think a couple people here have gotten into the reepha to come up with this craziness.

As Cartman would say, you all are the koozzest

reepha

Mandie Oliver December 21, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

derbot -redneck term that originated deep in the eastern kentucky hollers. it means "thereabout"


"i reckon we can put the new craphole over yonder or derbot."

Michael F December 22, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Cittedi - Cit Tedi good boy good boy now roll over.

No! Tedi you poop outside not on my floor! Stupid Tedi

I was going somewhere else with that cit and poop comment but decided against it... Very funny in my head though :0

The RockStar December 22, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

nublect - nu(m)b(skull) and intel(lect)

"Jenny ... I may not be a smart man, but I know what nublect is"

The Rockstar is one of the most nublectual people you are ever going to meet

Mandie Oliver December 22, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

yahrexia- a disorder that occurs in people of faith who purposefully avoid encounters with God that they know will draw them closer to Him. (yahweh anorexia)

"what's up with ned? he looks like he's spiritually starving himself. i heard that he's yahrexic!"

The RockStar December 22, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Grazo - Italian for grazing.

"Hey Rockstar are you ready for dinner?"

"Fugetaboutit, I am just gunna grazo on the appetizers"

HomoHausfrau December 22, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Urvicill- A new and innovative immunization that makes you have x-ray vision.

Burkulater December 22, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

demicat - Bostonian for democrat.

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Reewoo - A new Japanese vehicle that gets amazing gas mileage.

Rockstar, we need to get us one of them Rewoos and save us on some gas.

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Demicat.... love it...

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Tooniat - Redneck term for tuning up you truck.

Aren't ya gonna tooniat rig up?

Burkulater December 22, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

numblect! hahahaha

The wifey has top points in my book for noomed. Nothing like a good nooming.

schal

My brain hurts from doing this too much....can't think of anything clever.

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Weremi - to be physically worn down.

Reading all of the comments is weremi out.

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Untagic - The removal of those annoying plastic scratchy things on new clothing with the use of your bare hands or teeth.

Mommy, can you untagic my shirt?

Mandie Oliver December 22, 2008 at 8:50 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaime December 23, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

embleg- what happens to my legs when i'm sitting here at the computer too long...

jaime December 23, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

scrotten: redneck term for scared rotten.

"Dem kids jumped outta the bushes and scrotten me so that me teeth fell out".

The RockStar December 23, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Alowea - redneck term for "Are we all going to get"

Daddy, alowea gunna git coal again this year?

The RockStar December 23, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Woah .. hey .... Mandie .... bidness time is best left for bidness time ... this is a family blog, lets try and take it easy.

It is bad enough Cartman somehow made it onto my blog even if he is the Koozzest

Bones December 23, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

hialiten:

When Michael F and I got engaged, we were both jobless losers. His parents would leave the want ads on the kitchen counter for him. He'd complain of course that he was a grown man (with no car, no job, and living with his parents), and his mom, a true south'n woman, would say, "Ho'ney, we was jus' a hialiten 406 jobs to be a help'n to you all." Of course this is fictional. Completely made up.

PS I am a loser and I have no life. Therefore I have nothing more substantial to offer.

PPS I also had to look up who Cartman was cuz I had NOOO idea.

The Wife December 23, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

I have come to this like 30 times and I can get a good one. Sorry, I tried. It is very hard for me to be funny on command. It has to come natural.

Salzwedel Family December 24, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Drerds - Jamaican nerds with dreadlocks.

K-Dogg December 24, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

golun - a microscopic furry creature with six legs and two heads. they can only take residence in the human large intestine following the ingestion of a contaminated food source. they may sound kinda cute, but think again. these cuties run and reproduce at an incredible rate. with those little leg-like structures churning a mile a minute, and the great number that soon join in the fun, you go to the ER because you think your insides are on fire. scary, i know. i don't even want to get in to the details of treating these little buggers so pray you don't get them.

K-Dogg December 24, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

woo hoo! i was comment 100!

OK you can turn this junk off now.

that was fun.

Zombie December 24, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Undova


Wow, this one tempts me to be a jerk.


Undova- (Adjective) To lift ones beans over the frank.

The RockStar December 25, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

Mandie,

What happened to nanesse? I went to show somebody and it has disappeared?!?!? I am hoping my sarcasm did not scare one of my favorite comments right off my blog!

The RockStar December 25, 2008 at 4:48 AM  

Thanks gentlemen. It is good to know I can count on your maturity and insight to close a post out. I am going to turn this junk off now....

Blesct - I hope you all have a blesct Christmas!

Mandie Oliver December 25, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

naness- to caress in the nude.


"come here, baby. it's bidness time. i want to naness you all over."


(i totally thought you were serious. i am usually pretty good at reading internet sarcasm...but i guess you're too good for me.)

Mandie Oliver December 25, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

thank you, adam, for the nasty visual.

The RockStar December 25, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Redshiz - Hey honey .... what is this redshiz all over my shirt?

Mandie Oliver December 25, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

sesse-
1. a sexy person who prefers to date same gender partners

2. sexy with a lisp

Anonymous September 13, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Hi Brothers

Looks like www.blogger.com justmight be a staggering forum for me
I am content to have found it.


In the beginning just remember it was darked and then someone smiled! try this: A closed mouth gathers no foot. :


Lol!

Anybody like Astrology


Looking forward to a good long stay here!

Texas,Queen City

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP