My Blog Has Been Hijacked!$@%^

>> Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holy Crizap ... what the crapizzle is going on around here. Seriously. I went to my comments ... minding my own business and someone comments about how kickin my blog is. I think to myself .... self .... what the smack is she talkin' about. I know I am kickin ... I know I am fresh ... I know I am WAY too into myself, but why did it take her a year and a half to comment on how snappy my blog looks?

Not understanding that my whole world was about to be rocked (ironically) I decided to peek at my bliggity blog and see if something had changed .... WOW. Um .... I thought my blog was sweet. I was wrong. This is sweet.

My blog has been compromised. Someone has stolen the key to my heart .... um I mean blog. And by key, I mean password. How did this happen?

If my blog played the lotto (and if it does shame on it) it just won .... big time! I don't know what the heck is going on around here ... but if you want to judge this book by it's cover ... there is absolutely no reason for me to ever change my password again. Ever.

Blog Gremlins .... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

17 Groupies:

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

We love you guys!

George Weis December 4, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Gremlin 2 says "WELCOME!" :}

-Gizmo

Anonymous December 4, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

What a FRICKIN AWESOME BLOG DAWG!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC December 4, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Laughing. I need to come by to get a photo of myself in the visitor glasses (before it's too late) because I WANT my photo on your Rockin' blog.

BTW- your blog was pretty cool before, but this is great! The slide show is nuts.

The Wife December 4, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Lookin sweet. This would be like winning the blogerty!

Michael F December 5, 2008 at 5:37 AM  

Awesomeness!

P.S. Don't feed those Gremlins after midnight! It's bad for their metabolism.

~Jamie December 5, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

I love the guitar neck and frets in the header. I believe my 5 year old rocks a similar vintage priceless wiggles axe! Rock on till the break of dawn!

fitncrafty December 5, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

That jacker did a great job!! You crack me up all the time!
found your blog through (permission to mother, my sister) I am laughing at her comments about the glasses, my son came home from school on Halloween with the exact same pair! They sure are purdy!

Leisa December 5, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

What a cool blog, gotta love it!!

Zombie December 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

It is pretty awesome. I like the little faces with the Rockstar glasses in the background.

Tea with Tiffany December 5, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Love this blog the Weis's designed. Love the faces.

The RockStar December 6, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

I am also a fan of the background glasses and the faces as well ... especially those two new ones at the bottom ... good stuff!

Thank you! Again I say thank you! Now I must write more.

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous January 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous January 15, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

I just found the website who writes about
many
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews

Anonymous January 17, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP