Equal Opportunity

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wow ... all that live bloggin' was affecting my noggin' last night. I can barely keep up with it all. After blogging live about the right, I noticed that the left has some issues too. Seems like everybody views Obama in one of three ways.

I am a rockstar, not a political commentator, so I will leave you to decide which of these three choices best represents your feelings. I stole all these pictures from I don't even know where, so I can not take credit, but I sure wish I could. Without any more commentary ... here are your choices

Option A



Option B



Option C



Personally ... and I know you care what I think ... I am the envy of millions, when I think democrat ... the following image is what pops into my mind:

3 Groupies:

fitncrafty September 9, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

I have a photo of my husband with that Superman statue, in Metropolis Il. Can he run too?

The RockStar September 9, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Apparently ... and this goes for both parties ... all you need to run is a winning smile and a compelling story. Reality TV meet Reality Presidency

Anonymous September 17, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

The last photo is priceless.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP