Public Service Announcement

>> Friday, November 9, 2007

Groupies, I have come to the point in life where I realize that I am not as young as I once thought I was. As a result, I have decided that I must be much more conscious of the world around me and instead of the usual rockstar take, take, take ... I am going to give back. Join in public awareness drives ... give you .. the people... annoucements that are important to your safety, health and general well being ... so from now on, there will be public service announcement on this site. It is time to grow up people. I no longer can just act like a third grader and expect to get away with it ...


7 Groupies:

The RockStar November 9, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

See that people? One life already saved!!!

The RockStar November 9, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

What??? That sounds like a horrible street name or something ....

Anonymous November 9, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

Yes, a very strange street name in the greater Orlando area.

Anonymous November 12, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

GROSS!!!! I will make sure to let everyone I know...know.

Laura Lu November 12, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

RockStar...what would I do without you? You saved my life! Not only from bad tunes coming out of my recorder...but now I don't drink urinal water anymore. Oh Great One...you are my hero!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP