Bender

>> Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hey Groupies ... sorry it has been so long. I wish I could tell you I have been seeing the world or that I was working with doctors without borders somewhere ... you know ... without borders.

But here is the sad truth. I have been on a bad bender that just won't stop. My mind is all cloudy, my heart is racing... I can not stay away from this stuff. Every time I feel like I am going to break away, you know, take back my life, I get sucked back in by it's goodness...

What is it you ask? What is the elixir that can keep a rough and tumble dude like me down?

Halloween Candy ... I have 7 kids, I can eat two pieces a day without them noticing ... I ... can ... not ... stop .... and the sugar is out of hand!!!!!

So anyway ... I started thinking about the top 10 things I have stolen from my children this Halloween season and they are .... drum roll please ....

10. Double Bubble baby
9. Skittles ... Original Flavor Red Bag
8. Hershey's Special Dark mini- bar (3 or 4 of 'em)
7. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
6. Snickers
5. Mary Jane's
4. Pop Rocks
3. Tootsie Rolls
2. Bit O' Honey
1. M&M's

I love God, I love my wife, I love my family ... outside of that .. has anyone tried the purple bag dark chocolate M&M's? Ridiculous ....

Why don't you give me a holla and let me know what candy of your children/ brothers/ sister/significant others you feel the need to eat. I know I am not alone in this dreaded disease. There are others like me ... I know it!!!

Pop Rock On!

6 Groupies:

Anonymous November 4, 2007 at 6:20 PM  

You know how to keep your woman happy right? I am ALL about the dark M&M's.

Anonymous November 5, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

Oh I eat the Tootsie Rolls, the Dark Chocolate anything, and the Reeses PB cups.
LOVE THEM!
-Kim

SupporttheRabid November 5, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

I have to admit, Dark Chocolate M&M's are so good....it's truly mind boggling how good they really are. Love your blog!

Kayla

"You're my assistant. You're supposed to back me up and go get me juiceboxes whenever I want. Now go get me a juicebox!"- Kicking and Screaming :)

Laura Lu November 9, 2007 at 6:00 AM  

Dude...wanna know how I fix the whole candy deal and the need to have my own fix?!?! The party we went to gave out big candy bags at the end...as we were all piling in the car, I sent one of the girls back inside to get me a bag! ;) I have my own hidden bag of loot!

Whoa Nelly...I love livin' on the edge, and swipin' candy is waaaaayyy on the edge!!!

I wanna know who handed out PopRocks, cuz that rocks!!!!

Sarah November 15, 2007 at 7:08 AM  

Twix and Nerds are my weakness.

Denise Punger MD IBCLC November 27, 2007 at 4:29 PM  

This was a great post and I usually steal from my kids candy, but this year I didn't (trying to eat better), so I didn't want to post... then I noticed the post about fitting in your leather pants. The candy catches up quickly. :(
Denise, mother of drummers
(What do you play? the MP3 or an instrument?)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP