Shock and Awe

>> Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wow!! ... I don't even know where to begin or what to say ...

It seems like just yesterday I was a nobody... Gum on the bottom of a shoe, Dork with a pocket protector, Hemorrhoid on the backside of life ... you get it. And now? Bonafide, legit rockstar. Playin' that sweet sweetness you can not live without.

I would like to first thank God, my family, all the kidz ... legitimate and otherwise, my smokin' hot wife Courtney ... the President of the Brianisarockstar Foundation, Laura... You Rock Girl... The Girdy Groupies and all you other hanger-ons just looking for a reason to be cool ...

Is it getting hot in here? Dang this lifetime achievement award is heavy stuff...

I also want to thank the industry for giving me the opportunity to swivel my hips and shuffle my booty in arenas across this great nation. Allowing me to rock out with musical geniuses like Areosmith, AC/DC, Flotsam, Jetsam, The Monkeys, The Bee Gees, the Nelson twins, Milli Vanilli, Raffi, Bing Crosby, Fugees, Public Enemy .... uh ...

Oh yeah, I also want to thank Rolling Stone, Blender, Highlights .. all the great music mags that have made me the living legend I am today. Lastly I want to thank my label ... Sitandspin Records... thank you for your support. I don't think I could have done this without you. Especially that one night when ... well enough about me.

Today ... A RockStar is Born!!!

3 Groupies:

Anonymous July 21, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

I can't stop crying.

Anonymous July 21, 2007 at 7:47 PM  

I mean I can't stop laughing.

Laura Lu July 21, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

I am crying too...I mean laughing-crying too!

We are so proud of you, Buddy!

Sitandspin...way to sign a hot one when you see one!

And Rockstar-Brain...didn't you do a little stint with Joey Lawrence for a whirlwind tour??? If I remember correctly I had you sign my forehead in St. Louis on that tour. Whoa!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP